Case Management Supervisor – Coordinated Entry
St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco
Division Circle Navigation Center
St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco operates the Multi-Service Center – Northern California’s largest homeless shelter, Navigation Centers for chronically homeless individuals and couples, and the Riley Center – Domestic Violence shelter and services for survivors. We have over 125 employees working in 4 locations. We are proud of our diversity and of our more than 150-year history of helping others in San Francisco. St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco’s mission is to offer hope and service, on a direct person-to-person basis, working to break the cycles of homelessness and domestic violence.
JOB TITLE: Case Management Supervisor – Coordinated Entry
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, with occasional evenings and weekend
LOCATION: Division Street, San Francisco (Mission District)
SUPERVISOR: Program Director
SALARY/BENEFITS: $DOE (Kaiser), voluntary dental and vision
The Case Management Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that Case Management staff are working with clients to develop service plans that address their barriers to securing and maintaining housing, employment, and other vital necessities for self-sufficiency. This position is responsible for supervising staff and daily operations of the case management team at the Division Circle Navigation Center. This position will carry a caseload and evaluate client needs and develop a service plan for approximately 20 active clients in addition to supervising case managers with additional client cases.
- Ensure the professional and sound operation of SF Coordinated Entry Case Management Services at Division Circle Navigation Center, ensuring initial client assessments are completed within 72 hours of initial intake; as well as regularly monitoring client activity related to achieving personal and programmatic goals by Case Managers, and providing corrective action revisions to case plans as needed;
- Coordinate staff and front desk scheduling and case management assignments; ensuring that the facility meets has consistent coverage of case management services 24 hours a day.
- Hire, supervise and evaluate case management staff. Supervise a case management staff with diverse areas of expertise including housing navigation services, housing placement, employment assistance, education, training, and other supportive services, including connecting clients to Behavioral and Mental Health Services among others.
- Work collaboratively with Intake and Outreach staff, Director of Program Operations, Program Director, Site Manager, SFCE Case Managers, City of San Francisco Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing and other agencies as needed or requested.
- Ensure program goals/targets and service deliverables are on track on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. Report progress on a monthly basis
- Ensure client case management data and information is accurately entered into the ONE system, as well as to SVDP’s internal database system. Ensure information is accurate and readily available for review upon request.
- Analyze program data and plan for program improvements.
- With support from the Site Manager, Program Director, and Director of Program Operations, submit monthly reports with quantitative and qualitative information; Review/Audit of client files (electronic) to ensure case management plans address identified needs, are up-to-date, and that data quality is maintained.
- Attend program-related community, coalition, and committee meetings; Conduct or arrange for appropriate orientations, in-services, and trainings for SF Coordinated Entry Case Management staff;
- Maintain related administrative record-keeping and reporting systems as required by contracts; Mediate client grievances and facilitate case management/client issues; Ensure that Case Managers continually monitor and evaluate each client’s progression through their case management plan, developing corrective action revisions to the plan as needed.