Riley Center Program Director
JOB TITLE: Program Director
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt, Full-time
LOCATION: All Program sites including SVDP administrative office
SUPERVISOR: Director of Program Operations
SALARY/BENEFITS: DOE, full medical (Kaiser), voluntary dental and vision
DIRECT REPORTS: 5
Summary: The Director is responsible for a full range of domestic violence services to survivors and their children as well as the community. The Program Director works collaboratively with other SVDP programs and outside domestic violence related service agencies and develops key relationships that will further enhance services available to all survivors of domestic violence. This Program Director is responsible for ensuring adherence to policies, contracts and budgets. In addition, the Director represents the St. Vincent de Paul Society and the Riley Center Program in the community.
- Implement the policies and procedures of SVDP through consultation and collaboration with the Director of Program Operations for all major policy considerations for the program.
- Oversee development of all program policies and procedures within the Riley Center.
- Supervise staff, including hiring, firing, discipline and evaluation.
- Ensure consistent provision of all direct services.
- Develop, adhere to and revise all program budgets.
- Write required public sector grant proposals and narrative reports in conjunction with Development. Complete monthly and/or quarterly government contract reporting.
- Provide guidance, leadership and consultation to staff. Facilitate Team Management meetings and Leadership Development to exempt staff.
- Participate in staff meetings, as appropriate.
- Attend SF Domestic Violence Consortium, quarterly CROC Board meetings and CPEDV meetings.
- Manage MOU partnerships.
- Participate in appropriate on-going staff development and training.
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now and electronic timekeeping.
- Work evening and weekend shifts to meet program needs.
- Perform other appropriate duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Social Services, Business Management or related field. Work experience may be accepted in lieu of a four year degree.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervision skills.
- Experience with domestic violence issues and dynamics especially in context to race, class, gender and sexual identity. Certification is required.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills.
- Average ability in data entry including Microsoft Office products. ETO database experience preferred.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and manage varying issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries with staff, volunteers and clients.
- Knowledge, experience and comfort working with a diverse community including LGBTQQ, youth, immigrants, low income communities and varying ethnicities.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Complies with and supports the overall mission, core values and vision of St. Vincent de Paul of San Francisco.
The St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco, Riley Center, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resumes to: Lois Dutton, HR Director email@example.com or fax: 415-977-1271